Interview with Roxanne Gan
1. How do you do your daily look and how long do you usually take?
I hardly wear make up because and I start the day with just basic skincare, moisturiser and sunscreen. After my Brow Resurrection, it takes me about 5 minutes to get ready for work.
2. With your Brow Resurrection, do you feel like it has helped with your daily look?
I definitely feel more confident without wearing any make up at all. (Before that I had to make sure I always had my brow pencil.)
3. Do you think that personal grooming is important in today’s world and how do you think it helps empower a woman’s confidence and self esteem? Do you think that the use of BR has helped it?
Definitely. When you look good, you feel good. I was always more conscious of my brows especially when it’s untidy and I didn’t like how it was thinner. I would feel uneasy if I went out without filling them, being very conscious if people were staring at my brows.
With the help of BR, I no longer have to worry about forgetting my brow pencil, and spending time shaping them. I can go out now without any hassle, and because they shaped according to my facial features, I just feel so much more confident of the way I look! It gives life to my face and I’ve got so many compliments since.
4. What are the 3 most important beauty items / the one makeup product you can’t work without?
Clay mask, Moisturiser, Sunscreen
5. Describe your personal mantra towards beauty.
Act confident, be confident, and no one will ever question you.