Plasma is known as the fourth state of matter. It creates energy when a gas passes through an electromagnetic field, forming ionised gas particles. These particles deliver different benefits as they travel deeper into the skin, without causing superficial trauma.
Plasma Lift delivers precise, controlled pulses of energy to the targeted area, regenerating skin cells to tackle the effects of time.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How does it work?
• Before treatment, our therapist will conduct a consultation to understand your needs and determine what’s the best treatment for you.
• During treatment, a jet applicator will be used to purify and sterilise your skin.
• Next, a spot applicator will be used to target problem areas for lifting, tightening and reduction of wrinkles and fine lines.
• To end it off, enjoy a relaxing eye massage (for eyelid and crow’s feet treatment only) and application of aftercare products.
Which parts of the face can Plasma Lift be treated on?
Plasma Lift is safe to treat areas including the upper and lower eyelids, crow’s feet, and forehead.
Is the treatment safe?
Don’t worry, Plasma Lift is safe to treat sensitive areas like the upper and lower eyelids. However, some possible after-effects may include redness, dryness, swelling or a warm sensation, all of which should slowly dissipate after a few hours or days.
How long does each treatment session take?
The procedure for each targeted area should take approximately 30 minutes.
When can I expect to see results?
For best results, we recommend completing at least 8 sessions, with 2-week intervals in between. Adding on proper aftercare and lifestyle adjustments, results can last for up to a year.
Who is this treatment suitable for?
Age and gender don’t matter – Plasma Lift is suitable for anyone as a preventive measure or treatment to delay the signs of ageing.
Post Treatment Care
• Apply sunblock with minimum SPF15. Avoid direct exposure to the sun.
• Moisturise regularly with serum or skin products that contain Hyaluronic Acid to prevent dry and peeling skin.
• Avoid make-up on treated area for at least 6 hours after treatment.
• Avoid swimming, sauna, steam bath, sunbeds, and sun tanning for at least 24 hours after treatment.
• Avoid using exfoliating products that contain AHA’s, Glycolic or Retinol for 1 week.
• Depending on the individual’s skin condition, you might experience redness, swelling, dryness or a warm sensation, all of which should slowly dissipate after a few hours or days.
• Eye Area: Follow up with Wide Focus eye cream.
• Forehead: Follow up with Pout hydrating serum before SCO sunscreen.